I’ve never met someone who doesn’t like these!
You’ve likely seen a hundred different posts for this recipe on Pinterest. Now you’ll see it on Everyday Kitchen Play. This is the perfect quick and easy crowd-pleaser to take to any fall gathering.
- One yellow cake mix (just the dry mix, don’t do anything to it)
- One 15 oz. can pureed pumpkin
- 1/3 to 1/2 of a 12 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Muffin pan and papers
- Put muffin papers in your muffin pan
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer on medium to high speed to blend the cake mix and pumpkin, just til well combined
- Pour chocolate chips in and fold with a spatula til well combined
- Put a very large spoonful of muffin mix into each paper cup
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean
Dress up your muffins in cute Halloween outfits like these!